- Preheat a crepe pan OR nonstick pan over medium heat.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl, and pour ¼ cup of the batter onto the pan.
- After the batter fluffs up and looks firm/mostly cooked, flip it over to cook the other side (be patient, this takes a little time!).
- Serve immediately or cool on a wire rack.
Options for Size:
- Have questions about this recipe? Check out my Paleo Naan FAQ
- If your naan is a bit sticky in the middle, you can put it on a baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes at 350F or for 10-15 minutes at 400F for a crispier flatbread.
- If you want to make a dessert crepe, pour the batter and spread it out as thin as you can.
- If you are not using a non-stick pan, you will need to use some sort of oil/ghee/fat to keep the batter from sticking. I have and love this carbon steel crepe pan.
- If the cream has solidified in your canned coconut milk, then mix well before using.