- Pre–heat a 9.5 inch (or larger) nonstick pan or using this steel crepe pan over medium heat.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl, and pour ¼ cup of batter onto the pan. Spread the batter out with a spoon.
- After 2–3 minutes, or once the batter fluffs up and looks firm/mostly cooked, flip it over to cook the other side (be patient, this takes time. If you are worried about the outside burning, just lower the heat).
- Serve immediately or cool the bread on a wire rack to maintain crispiness.
- If the middle still seems slightly undercooked, place the flatbread on a baking sheet and bake at 350°F for 10-15 minutes, or until done.
- If the cream has solidified in your canned coconut milk, then mix well before using.
- This naan freezes well so go on and make a big batch if you like it 🙂
- Have questions about this recipe? Check out my Paleo Naan FAQ