- 1 ¼ cup tapioca flour (approx. 160 grams)
- ¼ cup coconut flour (approx. 24 grams)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup cold butter (1 stick) or cold ghee, cut into pieces
- 1 egg
- Combine the flours and salt together in food processor, then add the butter and egg and mix until a dough forms. This will all happen right in the food processor.
- Press dough into a 9-inch pie dish.
- Bake at 350F for 15 mins or until browned OR fill the pie with a filling then bake according to the type of pie you are making (e.g. if you are making this pecan pie, you will need to bake for 45 minutes).
- I have and am very happy with this food processor – if you’re looking in the market for a new one 🙂
- I’ve made this crust many (many) times and normally never weigh my ingredients. I use the dip/scoop method to measure flours, however at the request of my blog readers I am working on adding precise measurements to my baking recipes. I personally don’t think you need to do this (at least not with my recipes) but have included the information for those who prefer it.