- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a bowl combine all of the ingredients to form a batter.
- Ladle ½ cup of the batter onto an Eco-friendly Nonstick Fry Pan on medium heat.*
- Allow the flat bread to cook until the bottom firms slightly. Flip the flatbread over and cook the other side for a minute, then place it on a baking sheet.
- Bake in oven at 400 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until the crust reaches your desired level of crispiness.
- If using toppings, add them to the pizza and put the pie back in the oven for a few minutes.
I used a Scraper Spatula to help me get the bread into a neat round shape. Even if yours turns out to be in a funny shape, it’ll still taste the same.