- Pre-heat a 9.5 inch (or larger) nonstick pan over medium heat.
- Mix the almond flour, tapioca flour, coconut milk, salt and turmeric together in a bowl.
- Add ¼ cup worth of batter onto the pan.
- After about a minute flip the flatbread and cook for another minute or until both sides are mostly firm, then place the bread onto a parchment-lined baking sheet. Repeat until the batter is done.
- Using scissors, cut the tortillas into small triangles and spread them out on the baking sheet.
- Bake at 400°F for 10-12 minutes or until the tortilla chips are crispy.