- 2 pounds brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil or fat of choice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
Rosemary Balsamic Reduction
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup, optional
- 2 teaspoons minced rosemary
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Add the brussels sprouts, oil, salt, garlic powder and black pepper to a bowl and mix well.
- Place the brussels sprouts on a baking sheet, cut side down.
- Roast for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add the balsamic vinegar, maple syrup and rosemary to a small saucepan and bring it to a boil. Reduce to a simmer and stir occasionally for 10-15 minutes or until the sauce is thick enough to coat the back of a spoon.
- Drizzle the reduced balsamic over the brussels sprouts and serve hot.
- The balsamic sauce will continue to thicken so I suggest making it right before you plan to serve the brussels sprouts.