- If coconut butter is hard, melt it in a hot water bath by placing the jar (lid removed) in a saucepan filled with water.
- Once creamy, pour the coconut butter into a bowl along with the honey, beet juice, rose water and hot water.
- Mix until well blended (taste and add a little more rose water if you’d like) and place into a mold.
- Freeze until solid, about 45 minutes.
- Allow the fudge to come to room temperature, then drizzle some melted chocolate on top!
- Store in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.
Rose water is very strong – so a little will go a long way. Start with less and add more 🙂
Tip: I always keep a little beet juice in my freezer. You never know when you might need some natural food coloring.