- 4 lamb chops (approx 1.25 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
Rosemary Balsamic Reduction:
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon minced rosemary
To Make the Lamb Chops:
- Place the lamb chops in a bowl with the oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Spread the lamb chops on a pan and broil for 10 minutes, turning at the halfway point.
- Drizzle the balsamic reduction on top of the chops and garnish with cilantro if desired.
To make the Rosemary Balsamic Reduction:
- Add the balsamic vinegar and rosemary to a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce to a simmer and stir occasionally for 10 minutes or until the sauce is thick enough to coat the back of a spoon.