- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 pound ground lamb
- 3 (russet) potatoes, cubed
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 Serrano pepper, minced
- 5 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons minced rosemary (fresh)
- 1 ½ teaspoons salt, adjust to taste
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- Heat oil in a large skillet or a dutch oven/heavy bottomed pot over medium heat, then add the ground lamb, potatoes, onion and Serrano pepper and cook for 10 minutes. The meat should be fully browned.
- Add the garlic, rosemary, salt, pepper and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Cover with a lid for 2-3 minutes or until the potatoes are cooked through.
- Add the paprika and turmeric and mix well.
- You can peel the potatoes or leave them unpeeled. It’s delicious either way 🙂