- Line an 8×5 inch bread loaf pan with parchment or wax paper.
- Add all of the ingredients except for the salt into a bowl and mix well. Taste and add more sweetener if needed.
- Pour the batter into the parchment-lined pan, sprinkle with coarse sea salt, then put the pan in the freezer for an hour or until solid.
- Remove the fudge and cut into squares. Sprinkle more coarse sea salt on top if desired.
- Store in freezer until ready to serve.
These treats will melt in your mouth – and also on your hands if you don’t eat them quick enough! Enjoy 🙂