- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh sage
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon solid cooking fat (e.g. coconut oil or ghee)
- In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, fresh herbs, and salt.
- Using your hands, form into 12 patties.
- Heat the cooking fat in a cast-iron skillet on medium heat. Cook the patties for about 5 to 8 minutes per side, until nicely browned on the outside and cooked throughout. (Alternatively, bake the patties in the oven for about 20 minutes at 400 degrees F.)