- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Add the coconut flour, baking soda, garlic powder, Italian seasoning and salt to a bowl and mix well.
- Pour the melted ghee into the bowl and mix well (I use an electric hand mixer).
- Next, add the eggs and continue to mix until well combined.
- Use a large-sized disher/cookie scoop to measure out dough (about 3 tablespoons) and drop onto a baking greased baking sheet.
- Drizzle a little melted ghee on top of each biscuit.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.