- Add the fennel seeds, coriander seeds, and black peppercorns to a spice grinder and freshly grind. Set aside.
- In a food processor, add the onion and mince. Place the minced onion on a big paper towel (the towel will help absorb some of the water that’s released from the onion). Set aside for now.
- Next, add the ground meat to the food processor.
- In a bowl, combine minced meat, garlic, ginger, thai bird chili, freshly ground spices, salt, cilantro, mint and ghee.
- Mix in the onions.
- Grease your hands with a little ghee, grab a handful of meat and roll it into the shape of a sausage – slide in skewer.
- Turn your grill on and cook over medium heat until no longer pink.
- Serve with grilled vegetables.