- Preheat the oven to 450°F. Place parchment paper on a large baking sheet.
- Add chicken and coconut aminos to a medium-sized bowl and sprinkle the tapioca flour on top. Mix well and allow to marinate for 5-10 minutes.
- In another bowl, place the almond flour and spices.
- Dip each chicken piece into the whisked egg, then dip into the almond flour mixture and place it onto a baking sheet. Repeat for all chicken pieces.
- Bake at 450°F for 20 minutes or until the juices from the chicken run clear.
- Add all of the ingredients except the sesame seeds to a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Whisk well, then pour the oil over the chicken.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds on top and serve.