- Rinse and dry the shrimp. Place the shrimp in a large bowl along with the ingredients under “marinade.”
- Heat oil in a wok or deep, wide bottomed pot to 360F.
- While the oil is heating, combine the almond flour and tapioca flour in a small bowl and mix well.
- Add the whisked egg to the shrimp mixture and continue to mix until well combined.
- Deep-fry the shrimp for 2-3 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Fry 4-6 at a time so as not to crowd the pot. Repeat until done.
- Set the shrimp aside on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Heat oil in a saute pan over medium heat. Add the rest of the ingredients under “saute” and fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the shrimp and stir-fry.