Cook the spaghetti squash
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Stab the squash in several places.
- Bake for 45 minutes – 1 hour, or until you can easily pierce the skin with a knife (cooking time depends on size of squash). While this is baking, you can prepare the sloppy joe filling (below).
- Remove seeds and use as a bowl.
Make the sloppy joe filling
- Add oil or fat of choice to a saute pan on medium heat. Add the onion and saute for 5 minutes, or until the onions have softened.
- Add the garlic and the spices, stir for a minute, then add the ground beef.
- Once the ground beef is mostly browned, stir in the tomato sauce, apple cider vinegar, molasses yellow mustard, and water.
- Simmer for 10-15 minutes, or until the sauce thickens.