- 1 egg
- ½ cup cashew butter
- ½ cup (canned) pumpkin puree
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl and mix well, then add wet ingredients and mix well.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Chill the cookie batter for at least 15 minutes in the fridge, this will give the liquid time to absorb and will help thicken the batter. Keep in mind that the batter will still be soft (different from non-paleo/regular cookie dough) and you will want to use a cookie scoop.
- Using a cookie scoop, place the dough onto a parchment-lined cookie sheet. Top with flaky sea salt.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until set.
- Remove from the oven and allow the cookies to cool on a wire rack.