- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 tablespoon organic season salt, adjust to taste
- 1 medium to large spaghetti squash (4 cups spaghetti strands, packed)
- 4 eggs, whisked
To Make Breakfast Cups:
- Cook your spaghetti squash (see oven method below).
- In a skillet, brown the ground pork with the season salt.
- In a bowl, combine spaghetti squash strands and pork. Taste to check for seasoning, then mix in the whisked eggs. (I added an additional ½ tsp seasoning salt at this step)
- Scoop this mixture into a greased muffin pan and bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes.
To prepare squash using the oven method
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cut the squash in half, scoop out the seeds, and add a little oil, salt and pepper to cut sides.
- Place squash cut side down in a baking dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until you can easily pierce the skin with a knife (cooking time depends on size of squash).