- 4 tablespoons oil
- 3 (russet) potatoes, cubed
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 Serrano peppers, minced
- 2 cups cubed ham
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 2 tablespoons minced sage (fresh)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 eggs fried in butter, optional
- Heat oil in a large sauté pan over medium heat, then add the potatoes, onion, Serrano peppers and stir-fry for 5 minutes.
- Add the cubed ham and continue to stir-fry for 10-12 minutes, or until the potatoes have mostly cooked through.
- Add the bell pepper, sage, paprika, black pepper and garlic powder. Stir-fry for 3-4 minutes, or until the bell pepper is tender potatoes cooked through.
- Taste and add salt if needed.