- 2 tablespoons avocado oil or fat of choice
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 Serrano pepper, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons of chopped sage
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 teaspoons salt, adjust to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound green beans
- Add the avocado oil, onion, and Serano pepper to a dutch oven over medium heat and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Next, add the garlic and sage and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add the ground beef, salt, black pepper and cook until the meat is mostly browned.
- Then add the green beans, mix well and cover with a lid. Reduce the heat to low and cook for 7 to 10 minutes or until green beans are tender