- 1 (15 ounce) can organic pumpkin
- 3 (5 ounce) cans wild caught tuna, drained
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 3 eggs
- 1 serrano pepper, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt, adjust to taste
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Ghee or Grassfed Butter, to shallow fry
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Using a large disher, pour the mixture into a muffin pan with parchment muffin liners (you’ll want these!).
- Bake at 350F For 30 minutes.
- Allow the patties to cool on a wire rack. Meanwhile, melt butter or ghee in a cast iron skillet. Fry the patties for a few minutes on each side, until a nice golden crust develops.
If you decide to freeze these, I suggest shallow frying them first. Then freeze them on a sheet pan individually before putting them in a ziplock bag – this way, they don’t stick together.