- ½ cup Stoli Crushed Grapefruit
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 grapefruit, peeled
- 2 tablespoons cane sugar
- 1 cup sparkling water
- Mint, garnish
Sweet and Salty Rim:
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- To make the cocktail, add the strawberries, grapefruit, Stoli Crushed and sugar to a blender and blend until smooth. Keep this in the fridge until ready to serve. Add the sparkling water right before serving.
- Fill glasses with ice cubes and then pour the drink over top.
- To make the rim, add the sugar and salt to a small plate. Rim the glass with a wedge of grapefruit, then dip it onto the plate so that the salty sugar sticks to the rim.