- 2 apples (I used golden delicious), sliced or spiralized
- ½ cup Almond Flour
- ½ cup Tapioca Flour
- pinch of salt
- Avocado Oil or Coconut Oil, enough to fry
- In a small bowl, combine the ingredients listed under “seasoning” then set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine almond flour, tapioca flour and a pinch of salt. Mix well and add the apple slices.
- Heat oil in your wok, kadhai or deep fryer.
- Place a few breaded apple fries into the fryer and cook for a minute or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle the seasoning on the fries.
- Repeat until done.