- Wash meat well in running water. Drain.
- Season pork chops with a pinch of salt, pepper and turmeric.
- Heat 1 tbs ghee in a pan, and shallow fry chops – brown pork chops on both sides. Place the chops on a greased baking tray.
- In a skillet, heat remaining 1 tbs ghee and add red onions. Once the onions turn brown (realllly brown), add ginger, garlic, coriander powder, cayenne, and your homemade meat masala. Stir for a few minutes.
- Add can of tomato sauce. Stir for about 5 minutes, add honey and then dump the gravy on top of the pan with the pork chops.
- Taste sauce and adjust honey and salt if needed.
- Cover the pan with foil and bake at 375 for 45 minutes to an hour – turning the chops over half way.