- 2 cups cubed watermelon
- 1 cup chopped watermelon rind (or cucumber)
- 1 small red onion, roughly chopped
- 1 large tomato, seeds removed
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 5–6 fresh basil leaves
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons oil (I like using avocado oil or olive oil)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Add all ingredients to a blender and puree until smooth.
- Garnish with small cubes of watermelon and basil.
- This gazpacho tastes even better the next day!