So, this may come as a surprise to you… but, I happen to really like beets.
Oh, you already knew that? Was it the name of my blog that gave it away? Well, it’s true – I love beets. They’re tasty and beautiful. There’s no other vegetable out there with a color so vibrant.
As the blogger behind My Heart Beets, I feel obliged to provide you with a tasty selection of beet recipes, which is why I’ve asked my blogger friends to send me some recipes that just can’t be beet.
Below you’ll find everything from salads to desserts – using beets as the main ingredient. Just beet it, I mean, read it, and then eat some beets!
- Keralite Beet Stir-Fry (this is my favorite way to eat beets!)
- Roasted Beets
- Stuffed Beets
- Crustless Beet Quiche
Soup, Salads & Sauce:
- Borscht Soup
- Beet Root Soup
- Shaved Beet Carrot Radish Salad
- Paleo Beet Salad
- Spiced Apple Beet Slaw
- Simple Beet and Carrot Salad
- Beet Fennel and Blood Orange Salad
- Mediterranean Bean and Golden Beet Salad
- Easy Beet Salad
- Roasted Beet and Basil Salad
- Roasted Beet and Carrot Salad
- Nomato Sauce
- Spice Pickled Beets
- Beet Pickles
- Kanji (Indian fermented drink)
- My Heart Beets Juice
- Beet Kvass
- Beet Kvass
- Beet & Strawberry Smoothie
Why Beets are Awesome: