These healthy pecan pie cookies are sweet, salty, chewy, and slightly crunchy. The best part is that they’re made with just four ingredients!
These are not traditional cookies; they’re what I call “healthy cookies.” Made with just Medjool dates, pecans, a tiny bit of maple syrup, and salt.
To make them, you put the ingredients in a food processor and blend, then divide the mixture up into small cookies and bake. The baking helps toast the pecans and caramelizes the dates.
If you’re seeking out something sweet that you can feel good about eating, these pecan pie cookies are what you’re looking for. If you decide to try these cookies, let me know what you think!
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Chop the dates and put them in a blender or a food processor along with 1 cup of pecans, maple syrup, and sea salt. Blend until the mixture becomes a thick puree.
- Using a 2-inch cookie scoop, drop cookies onto a greased baking sheet.
- Press down on the cookies with your fingers to flatten them.
- Top the cookies with pecan halves.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until cooked through.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Store in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.