The blog posts in this series will be like going to a super fun virtual college class taught by me: Professor Ashley Singh Thomas (um, just to clarify – I’m not really a professor). Nothing makes me happier than introducing Indian cooking to others. If you have any questions/suggestions on topics related to Indian Cooking, leave me a comment and hopefully I’ll get a chance to address it in the series!
Learn About Indian Food:
- Indian Food Glossary (Hindi to English)
- A Quick Guide to Indian Spices
- Curry Leaves vs. Curry Powder
- Different Types of Indian Dals (legumes, lentils, beans, pulses)
- Removing Whole Spices Before Serving Indian Food
- Why Cook Indian Food in an Electric Pressure Cooker