This delicious and creamy pumpkin cheesecake is so easy to make! You only need a few ingredients to make this cheesecake, and you can do it all in an instant pot!
Move over pumpkin pie! There’s a new dessert in town. Meet my friend: pumpkin cheesecake. This isn’t your average pumpkin cheesecake either… this is a super tasty and creamy pumpkin spiced cheesecake with an oatmeal cookie crust! And it’s topped with a sweet pumpkin glaze. It’s going to blow all of your other desserts out of the water.
I’m not sure why I’m getting competitive over dessert – because really, you can have it all over the holidays. Have your pumpkin pie, your pecan pie, and apple pie. Just don’t forget this pumpkin cheesecake because it’s the best. Sorry, I can’t help myself! It’s really that good.
This isn’t your average cheesecake; the two main ingredients that make the base of this cheesecake: yogurt and condensed milk. I know, I know – how can it be cheesecake without cheese?! Well, these two ingredients somehow form the most magical dessert, and it tastes JUST like cheesecake.
This recipe just so happens to be easily adaptable. Here is my original recipe, and from this, I’ve also shared recipes for mango cheesecake, lemon cheesecake, and now this pumpkin cheesecake!
Here’s a video of me making a lemon cheesecake – it’s pretty much the same process as this pumpkin cheesecake:
I can’t wait for you to try my pumpkin cheesecake! You’re going to love everything about it! While you can certainly make this without a crust – I highly suggest trying it with my oatmeal cookie crust – the two go together SO well. Sweet and creamy pumpkin cheesecake with a little bit of sweet crunch in the crust! You’ll love it!Print
Oatmeal Cookie Crust:
- ½ cup rolled oats (I buy gluten-free oats from trader joes)
- ¼ cup pecans
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 (14 ounce) can condensed milk (sweetened)
- 1 cup whole milk Greek yogurt (full fat)
- ¼ cup canned pumpkin puree
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree,
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
To make the crust:
- Blend all of the ingredients together in a food processor until well combined.
- Press the crust onto the bottom of a well-greased 6-inch (or 7 inch) cheesecake pan with a removable bottom.
To make the Pumpkin Cheesecake:
- Add the condensed milk, yogurt, pumpkin puree, and spices to a bowl and mix well.
- Pour the mixture on top of the pie crust then cover the pan with foil.
- Add 2 cups water into the steel inner pot, then place the trivet/wire rack that came with your pressure cooker into the pot. Place the pan on top of the rack.
- Secure the lid, close the pressure valve, and cook for 30 minutes at high pressure.
- Naturally release pressure for 20 minutes, then release any remaining pressure (do not leave the cheesecake sitting in the pot).
- Allow the cheesecake to cool down on a wire rack. I find it easiest to unmold the cheesecake while slightly warm.
- Put the cheesecake in the fridge to chill for 4-6 hours.
To make Pumpkin Glaze:
- Combine the pumpkin puree, maple syrup, and spice together in a bowl and mix well. Pour this on top of the cake right before serving. This will add great flavor and color to the cake and make it look pretty!