This year will be our first time celebrating Valentine’s Day as parents! In the past, Roby and I have almost always celebrated this day by cooking for each other. I remember one year in college we both bought heart shaped pasta to cook for each other lol (#worldmarket). This year, neither of us have nor want to spend a lot of time in the kitchen. We’d rather be hanging out with our little man or if he’s asleep, watching netflix (#realtalk). That my friends is where these easy rosemary balsamic lamb chops come into play.
They are SO simple to make and just look at how elegant they look! This dish is perfect for a special occasion:
They take 10-15 minutes to make. That is it. And, that includes prep time. Rub some spices on the chops and stick them in the oven. While they broil in the oven, you can reduce balsamic vinegar on the stove top. Simple and Fancy.
Serve these sweet and savory chops with a side salad and some mashed potatoes! Meat + Potatoes = Romance.
Rosemary Balsamic Lamb Chops
- Yield: 4 lamb chops
- 4 lamb chops (approx 1.25 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
Rosemary Balsamic Reduction:
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon minced rosemary
To Make the Lamb Chops:
- Place the lamb chops in a bowl with the oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Spread the lamb chops on a pan and broil for 10 minutes, turning at the halfway point.
- Drizzle the balsamic reduction on top of the chops and garnish with cilantro if desired.
To make the Rosemary Balsamic Reduction:
- Add the balsamic vinegar and rosemary to a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce to a simmer and stir occasionally for 10 minutes or until the sauce is thick enough to coat the back of a spoon.