My eBOOK is here!! I am so excited to introduce…
I have been working on this eCookbook for nearly a year – trying new recipes, testing and then re-testing them. There are some recipes in here that I didn’t think I could recreate to be grain-free or paleo-friendly… but I did. And they turned out SO well.
In this eBook, you’ll find 100+ Paleo Indian recipes, which means that ALL recipes in this eBook are gluten-free, grain-free, lactose-free, casein-free. The ONLY dairy used in this eBook is GHEE, a Paleo-friendly fat (that you can substitute if you really need to).
Here are some brand new recipes that I’m really excited about:
- Coconut Flour Naan (this recipe also calls for tapioca)
- Gulab Jamun (2 versions, one is nut-free!)
- Jalebis (omg…)
- Pakoras (two types!)
- Dairy-free PANEER (gasp!)
- Dosas (what?! yes!)
- Dairy-free Dahi
- Dahi Vada
- Papri Chaat (ahhhmazing)
- Chicken Tikka
- Slow Cooker Chicken Tikka Masala
- Chicken Korma (Yaasss!)
- Chilli Chicken (spicy fried chicken!)
- Chicken Rezala (Indian Chicken Alfredo)
- Murgh Musallam (stunner)
- Gobi Musallam (the emoticon with hearts for eyes)
- Rogan Josh
- AND so much more!
You can see the FULL table of contents right here.
You can check out my eBook’s sales page here OR, if you’re already convinced that you want my eBook, then you can