This raw salted tahini fudge is sooooo creamy. It’s sweet, salty and made with a handful of wholesome ingredients.
You should know that this is a “freezer fudge” recipe so keep it in the freezer until you’re ready to eat it. Whenever a chocolate craving strikes, sneak over to the freezer and grab a piece. Why do you have to be sneaky about it? So no one notices… and that way, you can have the fudge allll to yourself 😉
I love how easy it is to make a batch of freezer fudge – you just mix everything in a bowl, pour it into a pan and then freeze it until solid. Another thing I love about this nut-free fudge: it’s so filling that I can usually only eat 1-2 small pieces at a time.
There are 6 ingredients in this treat – but I’m still listing it under the “5-ingredients or less” section on my blog because salt really shouldn’t count as full ingredient. Although it’s obviously necessary considering the name of this recipe is salted tahini fudge. Oh well. Other than coarse sea salt, you’ll also need tahini (which is just sesame seed butter), coconut oil, cacao powder, honey, and vanilla extract. Grab these ingredients and make some fudge!
If you’re digging the combination of tahini + chocolate, then make sure you try my salty sesame bark next!Print
- Line an 8×5 inch bread loaf pan with parchment or wax paper.
- Add all of the ingredients except for the salt into a bowl and mix well. Taste and add more sweetener if needed.
- Pour the batter into the parchment-lined pan, sprinkle with coarse sea salt, then put the pan in the freezer for an hour or until solid.
- Remove the fudge and cut into squares. Sprinkle more coarse sea salt on top if desired.
- Store in freezer until ready to serve.
These treats will melt in your mouth – and also on your hands if you don’t eat them quick enough! Enjoy 🙂