I am SO excited to share my recipe for these 3-ingredient cookies with you.
They’re perfectly sweet and soft and they’re also unbelievably easy to make. They’re flourless and they’re absolutely adaptable according to your taste. These cookies taste like the Paleo version of a peanut butter cookie. With an addition or two, you can make them into chocolate chip cookies, cranberry cookies, coconut cookies, etc. This is a recipe with so many options!
Flourless Paleo Cookies!
I am always challenging myself to make food in 5-ingredients or less. In fact, my last blog post was for Pecan Pie cookies using just 3-ingredients! I think you guys are going to love these soft, chewy cookies just as much as you’ve loved my 3-ingredient flatbread or my 2-ingredient caramels.
Rob (husband) LOVED these flourless chocolate chip cookies. When I told him they were made with just three ingredients, he thought I was pulling his leg. I love tricking my Mcdonald’s and Hershey’s lovin’ husband with healthy homemade sweets (like that time I put spaghetti squash in his dessert and he had no idea. muahahah.).
So, onto the three ingredients you need to make these cookies:
- nut or seed butter (try almond butter or peanut butter or sunflower seed butter, etc)
- 1 egg
- coconut sugar or cane sugar
You just mix these three ingredients in your stand mixer (or by hand but that’ll take a bit more time/muscle) and once they’re well combined, use a 2-inch cookie scoop (life saver) and scoop out the dough onto a parchment lined baking sheet. You can make the cookies as big or as small as you’d like.
You can use any nut butter or sunflower seed butter if you want to make these nut free!
The coconut sugar adds a brown sugar-like flavor to the cookies and it is delicious! If you’ve never tried coconut sugar before, you can find it in most grocery stores or online. It’s made from the sap of coconut palm. You can use regular sugar too if you prefer 🙂
Happy baking! Let me/all of us know what additions you try! 🙂Print
Super easy 3 ingredient cookies made with ingredients you already have in your pantry!
- 1 cup nut butter or seed butter
- 1 cup coconut sugar or cane sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- Pinch flaky sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a stand mixer, add the nut butter or seed butter, sugar and egg. Mix until well combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips (if using).
- Using a 2-inch cookie scoop, place the dough onto a parchment-lined baking sheet and use your fingers to flatten the cookie. Repeat until the dough is done. Add a pinch of flaky sea salt to each cookie if desired.
- Bake at 350°F for 8-10 minutes.
- Allow the cookies to cool on a wire rack.
- Store in an air-tight container on the counter for 3-4 days.
- Make sure to really stir the nut or seed butter before using!
- If you don’t have a cookie scoop, you measure out the dough using a tablespoon. Just roll it into a ball, flatten it into a cookie and then place on a baking sheet. Repeat until dough is done.