This recipe for Sweet Bread calls for just six ingredients, one of them being apple butter, so you know it’s going to be delicious! This is just one of many simple and tasty recipes from my friend Kelly’s new cookbook, Paleo Eats: 111 Comforting Gluten-Free, Grain-Free and Dairy-Free Recipes for the Foodie in You.
I met Kelly very early on in my blogging journey and ever since, she has been nothing but kind to me. As a new blogger at the time, I had little to offer, but still she extended her guidance, encouragement and friendship. I am so happy for Kelly’s new cookbook to debut in just a few weeks and I’m even happier for you – because you’ll get to enjoy her delicious recipes in your own home!
Kelly’s cookbook is filled with more than 100 comfort food recipes: chocolate chip cookies, chicken pot pie, skillet bread to name a few. She has recipes for breakfast, dinner, sides and salads, desserts, and drinks. With this book, Kelly proves that following a Paleo diet doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice the foods you grew up eating. You can eat the foods that remind you of your happiest childhood memories and share them with your families without feeling guilty about it. The recipes in this book are not only delicious and comforting but also healthy and nourishing.
Here are just a few of the recipes you’ll find in Paleo Eats:
- sweet and sour meatballs
- southern fried chicken
- lamb gyro burger
- battered onion rings
- key lime pie
- cherry toaster pastries
- caramel apple cinnamon rolls
- devil’s food cake
I am convinced that Paleo Eats will quickly become one of your favorite cookbooks for special holidays and for everyday meals.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 35 mins
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: Makes 1 (5 by 9-inch) loaf
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 5 by 9-inch loaf pan.
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender and mix until thoroughly combined, roughly 1 minute.
- Pour into the prepared pan and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and cool in the pan for 15 minutes before cutting.
- Store leftovers in the fridge in an airtight container for 2 to 3 days or you can freeze and defrost
- as needed.