You only need six ingredients to make these simple paleo pancakes! They’re grain-free and dairy-free, but you can’t tell. These pancakes are fluffy and filling and I’m so excited to share the recipe with all of you!
The Best Paleo Pancakes
Finally! I’m sharing a recipe for the fluffiest paleo pancakes! I’ve been working on perfecting paleo pancakes for what seems like forever now. I wanted my recipe to call for as few ingredients as possible AND still taste like real pancakes. A pretty tough task when you’re trying to make pancakes that are both grain-free and dairy-free. This recipe for simple paleo pancakes makes seven small, fluffy, and filling pancakes – enough to feed 2-3 hungry people!
“After trying countless pancake recipes, this is by far the best grain free pancake recipe i have come across. The pancakes are moist and springy and hold together well. Not too coconutty either as I used unsweetened almond milk with vanilla instead of coconut milk. Thanks for sharing a great recipe!”Rachel
Paleo Pancake Ingredients
Grab these 6 ingredients and you’ll be on your way to eating delicious paleo-friendly pancakes!
- Almond Flour: blanched almond flour is best. Here’s the brand I use.
- Tapioca Flour or Arrowroot Flour
- Coconut Flour: just a bit!
- Baking Soda
- Eggs: I use 2 eggs
- Coconut Milk: must be canned and full fat
“Best easy, few ingredients pancake recipe I found. I was almost giving up trying to make GF grain free pancakes when I found your recipe. They are truly a treat. Thanks!”Marie-Anne
You can fill ’em up with chocolate chips, blueberries – whatever you want. Likewise, have fun with the toppings. Some possibilities: butter, maple syrup, chopped fruit, or nuts. Enjoy!
Looking for more Paleo Breakfast ideas? Try these:
- Combine all of the ingredients together in a blender and combine well.
- Pour ¼ cup batter onto a crepe pan over low heat.
- Once the batter begins to bubble at the top, flip it over and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Repeat until the batter is done.