HAPPY 2016, FRIENDS!!!!!
If you’re reading this then I’m going to go ahead and assume that one of your goals is to be healthier this year. Here are 30+ delicious and super flavorful Whole30 recipes for you – just make one of the dishes below and serve it with a side of roasted vegetables or a big salad to round out the meal.
And did ya know that you can see all of my Whole30 recipes by visiting my new recipe index? I’m still making improvements to it but it works well so far (I think!).
- Flavorful Beef Stew
- Sunday Sauce
- Spicy Ground Beef & Butternut Squash
- Carne Guisada (can be made in an Instant Pot or slow cooker)
- Thai Beef & Broccoli Soup
- Thai Meatball Curry
- Thai Ground Beef Curry
- Indian Ground Beef Coconut Curry
- Sloppy Joe Boats
- Marinara Beef Roast
- Spicy Shredded Mexican Beef
- Ground Beef and Sweet Potato Curry
- Habanero Chili
- Indian Style Pulled Pork
- Spicy Rosemary Sausage Breakfast Hash (can be made with potatoes or sweet potatoes)
- Garbure Ham Soup
- Crispy Carnitas
Let me know which recipes you plan to try!! And also make sure to check out my list of Whole30 Slow Cooker Recipes.