There are a ton of Thanksgiving leftover recipes on the internet, but I’ve found that you really have to dig through them to find decent recipes that are also gluten-free. I’ve put together a list of gluten-free recipes that will help you gobble up all of those Thanksgiving leftovers!
Please know that some of these recipes are my recipes and some recipes will take you to another blogger’s website 🙂
If a recipe calls for cooked chicken, use cooked turkey instead!
- Instant Pot Wild Rice Soup: add cooked turkey at the end.
- Paleo Chicken/Turkey Pot Pie Soup
- Pot Pie Casserole
- White Chicken Chili: leave out chicken and add cooked turkey instead then simmer for 10 mins on the stovetop.
- Asian Cabbage Salad
- Creamy Chicken/Turkey Pumpkin Casserole
- Paleo Chicken/Turkey Spaghetti Squash
- Turkey Tortilla Soup
- Thanksgiving Stuffed Acorn Squash
- Leftover Turkey Cranberry Sauce Salad
- Thanksgiving Bowl
- Thanksgiving Leftovers Pizza
- Turkey, Sweet Potato and Broccoli Soup
- Turkey Vegetable Soup
- Paleo Thanksgiving Bruschetta
- Turkey Tetrazzini
- Turkey Frittata
- Tex Mex Turkey Skillet
- Turkey Sweet Potato Hash
- Turkey, Sweet Potato, Peas Soup
- Turkey Pot Pie
- Turkey Thai Curry
- Turkey Salad with Cranberries and Pecans
Leftover Vegetables + Herbs:
- Thanksgiving Meatballs
- Thanksgiving “Bread”
- Spicy Cranberry Apple Sweet Potato Bake
- Autumn Soup
- Sage Cranberry Stuffed Apples
- Indian Roasted Butternut Squash
- Chipotle Maple Brussels Sprouts
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Rosemary Balsamic Glaze
- Ground Turkey Brussels Sprouts Skillet
- “Bread” Casserole
- Homestyle Stuffing
- Thai Butternut Squash Soup — add cooked turkey to this!
- Mushroom Soup with Fresh Herbs
- Mashed Potato Latkes